Become a 3D virtuoso and create exceptional products with no limitations
Fully functional, assembled and calibrated Virtuoso 3D printer ready for immediate use including all accessories with a print area of 200*200*200 mm or 7.87*7.87*7.87 inch.
All plastic parts of the printer are printed from PET material on Virtuoso printers.
- the printer is based on the full application of the RERAP principle (complete replication, editing and repairs of the printer in the home environment)
- printing from materials of both average standards – 1.75mm and 2.90mm
- replaceable motor controls on MELZI v2 Pro motherboard
- fully graphic display with a slot for SD card
- a powerful, long-lasting service life
- Aluminum heated pad for even heat distribution
- E3D v6 (1.75 / 3.00) jets to print various types of materials
- LED remote control, an auxiliary fan for cooling the printed object
- easy mechanical and electrical installation (no soldering skills required, each cable inserted into the terminal box)
- electronic elements are tested and programmed (no need to upload the control program to the motherboard)
- maximum print sizes (X x Y x Z): 200 x 200 x 200 mm or 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8 inch
- printer dimensions (X x Y x Z): 450 x 400 x 430 mm or 17.7 x 15.7 x 16.9 inch
Printing of plastic materials in both 1.75 mm and
3.00 mm (2.85-3.00 mm) averaging standards
Extruder 3,00 mm in combination with larger nozzle eg 1,6 mm is suitable for faster printing of large objects (architectural models, art models, etc.)
Manual calibration of the printer
to quickly print objects with a higher print layer
Virtuoso allows for original printhead alignment with separate vertical calibration.
Print speed up to 200-300mm/s
with a layer height from 0.032mm
The motherboard Melzi v2 Pro allows easy replacement of the stepper motor driver, unlike printers that have a motherboard with integrated drivers.
Integrated LED lighting and
opening chains for greater comfort
The printer includes integrated LED lighting to allow instant control of the printed model. For comfortable printing, all cables are routed in the opening chains.