Delivery may take around 10 days.
A new Light-Curing 3D Printer
LD-001 from Creality 3D
Creality 3D came out with a new desktop light-curing 3D printer called LD-001. The material used for light-curing printing is called “photopolymer” and remain liquid at room temperature. After irradiation with UV light of a certain wavelength, which causes polymerization and then completes curing. The solidified layer on the original cured layer is superimposed and printed, come out with a three-dimensional model. Light curing can reach 10um and is more accurate than other forming principle.
- The complex model is molded only need one time and maintains micrometer-level accuracy, which is 4 times the SLA.
- Prints 70 Tooth crowns and 20 rings with regular size at a time, making it easy for small consumer electronics to print.
- The majority of the market uses the open-source Raspberry Pi system, while LD-001 uses its own proprietary CS3D system to achieve the advantage of faster slice speeds, off-line printing, WiFi control, and self-renewal.
- Full chassis injection molding, more stable structure, more convenient assembly and adjustment.
- Full-color touch screen, fast, efficient and high-technology.
Most of the light-curing printers available on the market use Raspberry Pi microcomputers for offline printing. The CS3D system supports offline printing. You can not only use wired Ethernet but also WiFi and USB to connect printers. Stability and you will feel more safe to use. The CS3D touch display system supports real-time preview of models, allowing you to intuitively find the files you want to select for printing.