Monocrystalline solar panels have the highest efficiency rates since they are made out of the highest-grade silicon.
Monocrystalline panels as the name suggests are created from a single continuous crystal structure. A Monocrystalline panel can be identified from the solar cells which all appear as a single flat color. They are made through the Czochralski method where a silicon crystal ‘seed’ is placed in a vat of molten silicon. The seed is then slowly drawn up with the molten silicon forming a solid crystal structure around the seed known as an ingot. The ingot of solid crystal silicon that is formed is then finely sliced ingot what is known as a silicon wafer. This is then made into a cell. The Czochralski process results in large cylindrical ingots. Four sides are cut out of the ingots to make silicon wafers.
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 10-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 2-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High-performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with pre wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.