The Ortur 4 V1 is a high-speed printer that boasts printing times of two to three times faster than similar machines.
– Solid Heavy Duty FDM: 3D Printer with All Metal One-piece Structure.
– Linear Guide Rails: for All X Y Z axes, Much faster & More Precise than Standard Cartesian FDM 3D Printers.
– Upgraded Print Head: Easy to Maintain or Change the Spare Parts.
– Thermistor and Heating Element: are Securely Screwed in.
– Large Cooling Fan: Cools the Control Board.
– Glossy Hotbed Cover: Very Easy for PLA to Stick on or Remove.
– Specialized Wiring Harness: for Hotbed Makes Sure NO Short Circuit.
– Cable Carrier Chain: for Superior Cable Management.
– 24V Power Supply: for Better Heating and Motor Performance.
– Built-in Fuse: to Prevent Current Overload.
– Latest Marlin2.0 Firmware: More powerful and GPL compliant.
– Auto-Bed-Leveling + Z Offset: Even A Warped Bed Can be Easily Printed on.
– Thermal Runaway Protection.
– Filament Run Out Sensor: Built-in filament sensor would pause printing when the filament is or about used out, which can avoid the extruder continue working without filament and reduce the failure rate of printing.
– Resume Print can resume printing from break-point if encounter sudden power failure.