Monocrystalline solar panels have the highest efficiency rates since they are made out of the highest-grade silicon.
Monocrystalline panels as the name suggests are created from a single continuous crystal structure. A Monocrystalline panel can be identified from the solar cells which all appear as a single flat color. They are made through the Czochralski method where a silicon crystal ‘seed’ is placed in a vat of molten silicon. The seed is then slowly drawn up with the molten silicon forming a solid crystal structure around the seed known as an ingot. The ingot of solid crystal silicon that is formed is then finely sliced ingot what is known as a silicon wafer. This is then made into a cell. The Czochralski process results in large cylindrical ingots. Four sides are cut out of the ingots to make silicon wafers.
- Top Grade Imported Material Made from Top-Grade.
- Monocrystalline cells with up to 17.7% efficiency.
- The laminating material that Solarfam uses is Anti-Seawater-Corrosion, and especially suitable for building Marine Solar Panels; for use on seacraft – boats, yachts, etc.
- The Solarfam Flexible Solar Panels provide a certain versatility that just cannot be achieved by Glass Solar Panels. Their lightweight and flexible characteristics provide seamless integration onto your vehicle.
- Seacraft: Boats, Yachts, Cruisers, and houseboats.
- Land Vehicles: Caravans, RVs, Motorhomes, Trailers, 4×4, etc.
- Aluminum Semi-Flexible Solar Panel, PET Laminated Semi-Flexible Solar Panel
- Assembled from an Aluminum Back Sheet and PET laminated Solar Cells.