for 3D printers and CNC machines
– Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
– Rated for real, continuous power output.
– Easy to use and install.
– Tested for 48-72 hour nonstop operation.
Endurance can make designs, builds, and delivers powerful solid-state laser add-on modules and a variety of engraving and cutting machines.
Effective laser attachments with different output: 2100 mW (2.1W), 3500 mW (3.5W), 5600 mW (5.6W), 8000 mW (8W), 8500 mW (8.5W+), 10000 mW (10W) 445 nm wavelength that can converts almost any 3D printer or CNC machine into an engraving or cutting machine.
The 5.6 watt Endurance Laser
“infinite” continuous power
The Endurance 8.5 watt+ laser attachment for your 3D printer / CNC mill. A perfect tool for laser cutting / engraving. Light. Easy to use.
8.5 watt laser supports 9 – 16 volts. To operate 24 volts you need an additional step down “buck” converter.
– Check your power adapter: should be the 12V 5-6A output
– Check the focus of the laser: tune the focus accurately for the G2 lens.
– Check the schematics of your electronic board, the laser (spindle) power output should have 12V and 5- 6 amps. (Recommended an external Endurance MO1 PCB)
Compatibility and installation process.
– The Endurance 8.5 watt+ laser can be installed on any 3D printer and CNC machine.
– Does not require additional mounts, connectors.
– Ready to go in 15 minutes after you get it.
Infinite Abilities Of This Diode Laser
Max laser cut: 10 mm wood, plywood, acrylic, MDF, balsa, hardboard, foam and other soft materials