for 3D printers and CNC machines
– Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
– Rated for real, continuous power output.
– Easy to use and install.
– Tested for 48-72 hour nonstop operation.
Endurance can make designs, builds, and delivers powerful solid-state laser add-on modules and a variety of engraving and cutting machines.
Effective laser attachments with different output: 2100 mW (2.1W), 3500 mW (3.5W), 5600 mW (5.6W), 8000 mW (8W), 8500 mW (8.5W+), 10000 mW (10W) 445 nm wavelength that can converts almost any 3D printer or CNC machine into an engraving or cutting machine.
About laser driver
& laser control board
Laser driver is one of the most important component in the laser module. Laser driver controls the voltage and the current that goes to the laser diode itself. It is important so that the laser driver sets and keeps the voltage and the current stable. It keeps the laser diode safe.
We add Zener diode as an additional laser diode protection.
TTL wire / wires are also added to the laser driver. With TTL (3.5 – 12V range) you may change laser power (duty ratio). For 10 watt laser we use special tuned and setup step down (buck) DC/DC converters with a current stabilizer. A buck converter (step-down converter) is a DC-to-DC power converter which steps down voltage (while stepping up current) from its input (supply) to its output (laser diode).
All Endurance drivers / laser control boards are very reliable and been tested before shipment.
The Endurance 10 Watt (10000 mW) laser “Invincible” module (add-on) with 445 nm wavelength for any 3D printer / CNC machine brings ultra abilities to your 3D printer or CNC machine. The laser Optical Power Output is 10000mW ± 15%. Has a TTL enabling to change the laser power output.
A 10 watt laser supports 9 – 24 volts. There is no need for an additional power converter.
Laser box is an excellent add-on for you laser module. You may use laser box as a laser driver / laser control board. It means that you may wire laser diode directly to the laser box output.
Laser box measures:
– incoming voltage
– outgoing voltage and current to the laser diode
– temperature of the heatsink (after temperature sensor is installed into the heatsink.
Laser box has 3 options of operation:
– Full power (does not require connection to the main board).
– TTL control (requires connection to the main board).
– Arduino setup power (requires Arduino connection).
Setting up laser box
– Adjusting the power (duty ratio) and the frequency of Arduino.
– Changing the voltage and the current on a DC/DC converter.
Infinite Abilities Of This Diode Laser
Max laser cut: 10 mm wood, plywood, acrylic, MDF, balsa and other soft materials